Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Evaluation of Popular Diets


Check out the website You-on-a-diet.net for reviews of all the popular diets.
Ever wonder what The South Beach diet is? How the Atkins diet works? If the Cabbage Soup diet is healthy or easy to follow? This website reviews the popular diets: What they entail, how they work, and whether or not they are healthy. And probably the biggest question, "do they work?"
There is also a diet blog, on which I am a guest blogger--so I can attest to the accuracy of the information there :)
A question and answer area lets you pose questions to be answered by the community. I will be answering some there.
And remember I also have a blog site called Ask The Dietitian where you can post your questions from me and return to see them in print. So ask away and I'll have your questions about nutrition and diet answered promptly!

No comments: